Lifetime Achievement Award
Sue Goodnight Service Award
Over The Top Awards
As of April 14
Dustin Holcomb and Nerissa von Helpenstill, TOOTSIES
Dee Lincoln, Dee Lincoln Prime
TOOTSIES. Fashions from TOOTSIES will be featured in the runway presentation produced by Jan Strimple. In the preamble to the fashion show, supporters who have donated or received a kidney or who have made a large financial commitment to others living with or impacted by the disease share their personal stories and walk the runway.
Ron Corning, News Anchor, WFAA Channel 8.
Jody Dean, Morning Show Co-Host, KLUV 98.7 FM
The morning begins with a reception, followed by the runway style fashion show produced by Jan Strimple, which is always a fabulous event including fun surprises. It is all topped off with a delicious luncheon.
Underwriting begins at $2,500 and levels up to $50,000. Table Hosts, Sponsors and Underwriters benefits include preferred seating at the luncheon and fashion show, special program visibility and more. A limited number of $250 seats are available. Patron Individual seating tickets are at $500 and $1,000.
CLICK HERE to purchase online
* Parkland Foundation: $30,500, kidney dialysis Unit;
* Baylor Health Care System Foundation: $30,000, five year study of kidney transplants;
* UT Southwestern Medical Center: $29,925, kidney related research;
* Children’s Medical Center Foundation: $20,500, hemodialysis and blood pressure machines;
* Camp Reynal: $19,500;
* Texas Health Resources Foundation: $14,214, hemodialysis machine.
October Tea featuring Royal Chef Darren McGrady
November event honoring Men of Kidney
or call 214-891-0896.